bCisive can save time and space and with its creative interface can help you solve conflicts. You can also improve institutional memory by generating a record of all the reasoning behind a decision.
Get a visual edge and unclutter your business operations with bCisive, easy-to-use software for organizing and sharing business thinking and planning. With bCisive, you can picture the problem, issue, or pattern and tell a logical and compelling story to motivate your team and satisfy your management.
Using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, bCisive users build diagrams of their decision process, including options considered, arguments for and against, and supporting evidence. bCisive decision maps and their linked supporting documents can be shared and viewed using a free bMap Bundle Viewer. bMaps can also be exported as images for use in other applications such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Here are some key features of "bCisive":
· High quality visual design. Attractive and intuitive workspace and user interface.
· Drag and drop to create and manipulate maps.
· Undo/Redo. Undo any operation, as many steps back as you like, and redo to get back.
· Templates. Drag-and-drop pre-built generic decision maps onto the workspace. Helps save time and promote learning.
· Decision summary. Automatically-constructed text summary of the decision map.
· Rich output. Output to vector and bitmap graphics.
· Powerful map viewing. Reorganise complex maps to aid comprehension.
· Browser and scratchpad. Staging posts for information. Drag and drop onto workspace.
· Support. Comprehensive support materials, including a tour and getting started guide for professionals.
· 600 MHz Pentium processor, or an AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon64 or AMD Athlon XP processor, 128 MB RAM (minimum)
· 128 MB RAM (minimum)
· NET Framework 3.5
· 300 MB Hard Disk space (280 MB required by .NET Framework 3.5)
· Windows Installer version 3.0 (required by NET Framework 3.5)
· 800×600 16-bit color resolution (minimum)
· Nag screen
· 10 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· CHANGED: New license agreement