Free PDF Metadata Editor 4dots (formerly 4dots Free PDF Metadata Editor) 2.2
A simple and easy to use utility designed for quickly adding or changing metadata information for multiple PDF files on your computer
You can also batch set unlimited user-defined custom PDF metadata.
Easily you can select and batch set the metadata of whole folders and their subfolders with PDF documents.
The application is integrated into Windows Explorer and with a right click on the PDF files the user can set their PDF properties.
It is also possible to drag and drop PDF documents to be modified to the main window of the application.
Free PDF Metadata Editor 4dots does not require Adobe Acrobat to be installed in order to function.
Also, special items, such as filename, directory path, current date and time, last write time e.t.c., can be set as custom PDF properties, automatically.
All versions of PDF documents are supported and also password-protected PDF documents are supported.
- Batch edit PDF Properties such as Author, Title, Subject and Keywords e.t.c.
- It is very easy to use and also multilingual.
- Batch set unlimited user-defined Custom PDF Metadata.
- Batch modify PDF Metadata of whole folders and their subfolders.
- Edit PDF Metadata simply by right clicking PDF documents in Windows Explorer or by drag and drop.
- Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software installed.
Free PDF Metadata Editor 4dots (formerly 4dots Free PDF Metadata Editor)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!