Autobahn DX is a handy and reliable application designed to help users to convert their documents to PDF format.
With Autobahn DX you have the possibility to create your own conversion process by specifying the name, the file expression and the target folder. Also, you can easily schedule processes by selecting the start and the end time.
Here are some key features of "Autobahn DX":
PDF/A and PDF/X Support for all file types:
· Autobahn DX supports generation of PDF/A and PDF/X compliant files from "born digital" documents such as Microsoft Word as well as scanned image TIFF and PDF files.
· The product's OCR engine, capable of processing thousands of pages per hour is used to recognise text from source TIFF and Image-Only PDF files and to create Searchable PDF files. In addition, an option exists to create text files from the recognised text.
· This allows definition and editing of a job definition, using a tree-list type model coupled with a Visual Studio - style property list.
· Disk Space: 500 Mb
· .Net Framework 4
· Watermark on the output files
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Extended OCR Module:
· The Extended OCR Module for Autobahn DX adds the IRIS OCR engine as an alternative to the standard Aquaforest engine. This has a number of benefits including optional support for Asian languages and DOCX output.
· The Multi-Core module allows a single job to process multiple files in parallel and is ideally suited for maximizing throughput when processing large volumes of documents of any size.
Additional Output Formats:
· New output formats are available including DOCX, CSV and SpreadsheetML.