The BeCyPDFMetaEdit application will load PDF documents (conforming to specification 1.6) and will allow you to edit several settings like the metadata about author, title, subject and keywords of the document.
Furthermore, one can customize the viewer preferences, the bookmarks, the page labels, the page transitions for slide shows and the encryption/permissions of a document.
Here are some key features of "BeCyPDFMetaEdit":
· By default, BeCyPDFMetaEdit uses so called incremental updates to save document editions. That means changes to the document are just appended to the end of the existing file without touching the previous content. When desired, such incremental update can be undone to restore the original content of the document
· The alternative to incremental updating is completely rewriting the file. This way, all previously performed updates and the current changes are merged which results in a more compact file structure.
· In case of damaged documents, one can try the repair mode in order to restore a proper file structure so that the file can be opened without errors by viewer applications.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added option to disable Open dialog after program start
· Added option to disable View prompt after document save
· Added button to clear all metadata