Image2PDF is an application program based on Windows platform, which can directly convert more dozens of image formats, such as TIF, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PSD, WMF, EMF, PDF, PCX, PIC and so on, into PDF format, can support manifold conversion way, and automatically clear and skew-correct by adopting special technique for B/W images, to insure display effect of high quality after conversion.
Image2PDF can operate independently on Adobe Acrobat, in faster processing speed.
We once have an example of testing, in which, under Windows 2000 Pro, CPU Celeron400 / memory 256M, 5 minutes and 30 seconds was needed to convert 3042 images, totally 108 MB, in 200 directories, into one file.
If your application program doesn't require OCR (Optical Character Recognition) function, this software provides a kind of very convenient way to compose electronic books so that users can very conveniently issue it to Web.
You will be able to directly scan paper documents into image files by scanner and convert them into PDF file by Image2PDF. Without complicated procedure and operation, it will be very simple to compose electronic books.
Here are some key features of "Image2PDFPDF EBook Maker":
· Supports TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCD, PSD, TGA, BMP, DCX, PIC, EMF, WMF, etc. image formats
· Combines multiple directories and images into one PDF file
· Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software
· Supports Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003 platforms
· Supports Multi-page image file to PDF conversion
· Supports sorting on file name when converting batches
· Image files can be dragged directly from Windows Explorer and converted quickly
· Supports single file processing, single directory processing, multi-level directory processing and many others
· Set automatic despeckling (of B/W images; removes noise) and skew-correction
· Merge several image files into a single PDF file during batch converting, or convert each image file into individual PDF file
· Makes use of effective compression processing to minimize space occupied by the created PDF files; for example, an A4 paper size TIFF file with a B/W image the output size is about 40KB to 50KB per page; color and gray-scale images are also compressed and optimized
· Drag and drop image files
· Password protection for PDF files with 40 or 128 bit encryption
· Set file permissions to restrict printing, copying, and future modifications to the document
· Automatically open PDF file after creation
· Specify any resolution in the generated PDF file
· Optimized to increase speed
· Set the document title, subject, author and keywords
· Supports scanner
· Supports monitor multiple directories
· Supports generate bookmarks
· Supports merge to an existing PDF file (insert before the first page or append to the last page)
· 64M or more memory
· 100 MHz processor
· 100 uses