OpooSoft PDF To TIFF Command Line description
Turn PDF documents into TIFF images via a command-line interface
PDF To TIFF Command Line is a perfect convert tool for PDF documents, which can helps you convert PDF documents to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format). Original document layout is fully preserved. Original PDF formatting and interrelation of text and graphical elements on each page.
PDF To TIFF Command Line is the fast, affordable way to convert a lot of adobe PDF files to popular image format once time for saving your time! It supports batch converter mode. Creating documents which can be viewed on any computer with a Image viewer. And you can set the image quality, image color, image resolution, etc.
Get OpooSoft PDF To TIFF Command Line and take it for a test drive to see how useful can be for converting your Portable Document Format files!
Here are some key features of "OpooSoft PDF To TIFF Command Line":
· Convert PDF to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format).
· Support the encrypted PDF file.
· Accurately preserve text, pictures, and layout of the original PDF.
· Choose to convert each page or a custom page range.
· Customize the width or height of the output image.
· Support the rotate of the output image.
· Change DPI settings depending on your needs.
· Create high-quality image formats.
· Support add folder to searching for PDF files.
· Supports set the image format (bitonal, grayscale, color).
· Support conversion into 1, 4, 8, 8-bit grayscale or 24-bit format.
· Convert PDF files to Fax compatible TIFF files.
· Support conversion into multipage TIFF files.
· Support exported multiple compresssed methed tiff (LZW,Packbits,CCITT FAX3 and CCITT FAX4, etc).
· Adobe Acrobat doesn’t need to be installed.
· Convert without any software support.
· Support Batch convert.
· Fast speed conversion.
· 1GHz or above Intel or AMD processor;
· 256M or more RAM;
· 50MB free space recommended, 20MB free space required
· watermark on output