OpooSoft TIFF To PDF GUI + Command Line is designed to convert TIFF files into PDF ones.
The software can be used to convert your photos, drawings, scanned and faxed images into PDF documents.
OpooSoft TIFF To PDF GUI + Command Line allows you to set the page size, orientation, margin and layout of the output PDF document; as well as change its properties, security setting, watermarking, bookmark, and viewer options.
The program can also convert your TIFF documents to PDF files directly from the Command Line Interface.
Here are some key features of "OpooSoft TIFF To PDF GUI + Command Line":
· Supports Merge images into singe PDF or create individual PDF per image.
· Supports Combines multiple directories into one PDF file.
· Supports Multi-page Tiffs file to PDF.
· Give print, copy and modify permissions to output PDF.
· Secure PDF by a 40-bit or a stronger 128-bit encryption.
· Add passwords for the PDF owner and other users.
· Select display properties with rotation style for your document and the rotation degree of your choice.
· Set Document Properties like Title, Author, Subject and Keywords to help organize your documents.
· Supports generate bookmarks using image file names.
· Supports page layout setting.
· Support create your own watermark for your PDF file.
· Supports viewer setting.
· Specify resolution (DPI) in the generated PDF file.
· Auto-adjust page size in conversion or customize page sizes and image scales.
· Supports merge to an existing PDF file.
· Automatically open PDF file after creation.
· Supports skew-correction.
· Convert without any software support.
· Support Batch convert.
· Support drag and drop files.
· Fast speed conversion.
· Automatically shutdown your computer after creation.
· 1GHz or above Intel or AMD processor;
· 256M or more RAM;
· 50MB free space recommended, 20MB free space required
· Watermark on output