PDF Converter Enterprise 8.1
Professional-grade tools don't come for free and Nuance's PDF Converter Enterprise is no exception. However, there is an evaluation version available and it will allow you to try all the features and decide if it's worth the buy.
Tweaks during the installation and GUI
The installation may take some time because the package is pretty large and there are some options you may want to modify during setup, like file associations or default integration in various environments.
After the application starts up, things will become more clear, thanks to the intuitive and user-friendly interface.
Smooth navigation process
All the functions are easily accessible from the toolbars and menus so most users can work with it in the shortest time possible. The learning curve is quite short and in case something is difficult to understand, you can rely on the accompanying documentation to clear matters up.
Reading, editing, converting and creating PDFs
PDF Converter Enterprise helps you read Portable Document Format files, but it comes with loads of features for editing existing documents, creating new ones and, as the name states, converting batches of PDFs. This software also is handy for combining and securing the files, appending annotations and revisions, as well as building PDF fillable forms.
An interesting and original feature is the one that enables you to actually listen to the contents of your PDFs. It makes use of the Nuance RealSpeak Text-to-Speech technology. Also, the integration with Microsoft Office programs is very helpful when it comes to creating a PDF directly from Excel or Outlook, for example.
Reliable and advanced PDF manager
The solid set of features PDF Converter Enterprise comes with recommends it as a strong competitor in the PDF converting, editing and creating game. You can give it a try to see for yourself if it fits your bill and is worth giving up some cash for keeping it in your utility belt.
Reviewed by Olivian Puha on July 16th, 2014
- last updated on:
- February 22nd, 2014, 10:08 GMT
- file size:
- 869 MB
- developed by:
- Nuance Communications Inc
- license type:
- operating system(s):
- Windows XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003 / 2008
- C: \ Office tools \ PDF
- download hub:
- Convert PDF ( + 3 others )
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- NEW - Superior Windows 7 Support - Jump Lists—new in Windows 7—take you right to documents or perform specific actions. To open a Jump List, just right-click a program icon on the Windows 7 taskbar. You'll also find them on the Start menu. Immediately jump to recent and favorite PDF documents, jump to tasks including Launch applications, Create PDF, Create PDF from Scanner, and Convert PDF.
- IMPROVED - Comprehensive Integration with Microsoft 2010 - All your favorite PDF creation and conversion productivity add-ins now support Microsoft Office 2010.
Application descriptionPDF Converter Enterprise is a fast and reliable solution for users who need to convert PDF files to Microsoft Office d...