Softpedia Editor's Review for PDF-XChange Lite
Everything needed to Create and Manipulate Adobe PDF files efficiently
Written by Elena Opris on May 22nd, 2012
PDF-XChange is a program that you can use to create PDF documents from any printable application.
In order to access this tool after installation, all you have to do is select the print function in any program that supports it, as well as modify PDF properties.
So, you can configure paper settings when it comes to the size, resolution, scaling, orientation, layout type and sheet size.
But you can also add custom forms by specifying a name, dimensions and unit type, as well as change the font style.
In addition, you can edit PDF information (title, subject, author, keywords, creator and producer), enable to add XMP metadata to the document and configure saving options (e.g. show a warning dialog when the file already exists, run the application after printing).
On top of that, you can change the interface language, adjust the progress window opacity, enable PDF-XChange to show an icon in the system tray, remove temporary files and to automatically unload pdfSaver after a specific time, and more.
The simple-to-use application runs on a very low amount of system resources, can guide you to a well-written help file with snapshots online and manages to keep an excellent quality in the output files. We highly recommend PDF-XChange to all users, regardless of their experience level.
PDF-XChange Lite description
Here are some key features of "PDF-XChange Lite":
· You need a high quality reliable PDF-Creation tool that will function with any Windows Application capable of sending documents to a standard Printer - the output is sent to the PDF-XChang Printer and creates quality, Adobe compatible file - instead of paper output.
· Need Highly compressed, optimised PDF files that remain faithful to the original formatting layout.
· Need to install and be creating PDF files in minutes.
· Do not want to pay for extra whistles and bells you wont use - but want the best tool available and pay the lowest price - for a really solid PDF creation tool.
· Must be simple to use and have a clutter free interface
· Available in multiple languages
· Want to pay less than $20 per single license for a proffessional quality product - even less for volume licensing packs starting at 100 users and greater
· 15 days trial