Softpedia Editor's Review for Word to PDF Converter
Convert DOC document to PDF file
Written by Bogdan Popa on January 25th, 2013
Word to PDF Converter strives to solve all conversion problems one usually encounters when trying to create a PDF file out of a DOC. This tool does not come as a stand-alone application, as it seamlessly integrates into Microsoft Office.
Basically, this software is meant to allow users to convert a document created with Microsoft's Word into a PDF in a matter of seconds, with a single click.
Word to PDF Converter is placed into the Add-ins menu within Microsoft Word and comes with a Settings section that allows users to customize the way they want their PDF file to look like, the compression level, the fonts and the colors. One can also protect the output file with a password, so as to prevent unauthorized access.
Actually creating a Portable Document Format file from a Word document is real easy. All one has to do is press a single button: 'Save as PDF' and the new file will be created on the spot.
Although the application works quite smoothly and one should not experience too many problems, a Help file is required, especially when it is used by beginners. This innovative approach may get many inexperienced users in trouble, mostly due to the fact that the application does not feature an actual interface.
All things considered though, Word to PDF Converter does very well what it's supposed to and the processing speed is one of its main advantages. The original layout is preserved and this means tables, images, links or bookmarks.
Word to PDF Converter description
Here are some key features of "Word to PDF Converter":
· It quickly convert Word document to PDF format.
· It is very powerful and easy-to-use!
· It support all popular PDF format.
· It allows you to customize page size,page color, font, font style, font size, fond color, etc in the PDF file.
· It can be run independently, does not need Adobe Acrobat.
· It allows you to preserve original document layout, include URL link, bookmark, images and tables.
· Microsoft Office 2000 or above
· 30 runs trial
· You can only convert the first page of document
· Watermark on output file
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Word to PDF Converter