iMacsoft PDF to Html Converter is a handy and reliable application designed to convert PDF documents to HTML format.
Extract text and image files from PDF documents and maintain the original physical layout with iMacsoft PDF to Html Converter. It provides access to the text and image content in PDF documents without requiring any Adobe product, like Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader or other PDF readers, to be installed on your computer system. And the extracted text and image content is saved to html files where it can be easily searched, archived, repurposed and managed.
iMacsoft PDF to Html Converter, specially designed to convert PDF files to html, extracts the PDF files (text and strips) out any logos, fonts and graphics. Take text out of a PDF files and use it in Web pages, word processing documents, Powerpoint presentations, or in desktop publishing programs. Also it will allow you to easily convert certain PDF page or PDF document range into the html files as your own. And it processess at very high speed and you can convert multiple PDF files to html files at one time.
Here are some key features of "iMacsoft PDF to Html Converter":
The PDF to Html conversion page options:
· At times you need to convert only selected pages of your document. In this scenario, you don’t need to convert the complete document. iMacsoft PDF to Html Converter allows partial document conversion. Specify the pages or page range for conversion and the tool will convert the document accordingly.
Versatile, accommodating PDF to Html conversion:
· iMacsoft PDF to Html Converter can convert PDFs generated through any application into Html. This makes this tool quite versatile.
Support preview before conversion:
· Users can choose to preview the input files before conversion.
· iMacsoft PDF to Html Converter provides two personalized skins for your choice;
Supports multiple languages:
· iMacsoft PDF to Html Converter supports multiple languages including simplified Chinese and English;
· CPU >1GHz Intel or AMD CPU.
· 512 MB RAM or above.
· Converts only the first 3 pages of each document
· The 'Page Range' feature is disabled