Softpedia Editor's Review for novaPDF Lite Server [DISCOUNT: 30% OFF!]
The software allows you to create PDF files from any printable document
Written by Elena Opris on February 16th, 2013
Softpedia in association with Softland offers you a special discount: Now, only from Softpedia, you can buy novaPDF with a 30% discount. Take advantage of this opportunity and press the Buy Now button and use the SOFT30 coupon. Get it now, while it's hot!
novaPDF Server Lite is a very simple-to-use application which allows you to convert any printable document to the PDF format.
In order to access this tool, you can either load the printing function within any program that supports it or simply run novaPDF Server Lite's executable file.
So, you can input your own preferences when it comes to the page (size, orientation, copies, graphics), fonts and document information (e.g. title, subject, author).
On top of that, you can change saving options (e.g. prompt extended Save disable, run application after the save option) and create and edit profiles.
In addition, you can specify the output file name and destination, enable novaPDF Server Lite to append to or insert before an existing PDF file, set the PDF password if it is required, set novaPDF Server Lite to stay on top of other processes and to open the PDF document with the default viewing after saving it, and more.
The program uses a very low amount of system resources which is barely noticeable, includes a complete help file for novices (too bad it doesn't have snapshots), quickly finishes a task and manages to keep a very good quality when it comes to the text layout, shapes and images.
All in all, novaPDF Server Lite is an excellent application for converting files to the PDF extension and we highly recommend it to all users, regardless of their experience level.
novaPDF Lite Server [DISCOUNT: 30% OFF!] description
Here are some key features of "novaPDF Lite Server [DISCOUNT: 30% OFF!]":
· PDF/A Compliance. Creates PDFs compliant with PDF/A-1b specification for the RGB colorspace.
· Merge PDF Files. Append or insert content to an existing PDF file.
· Include title, author, keywords in your PDF file.
PDF Viewer Options:
· You can control how the PDF file will be displayed after it's generated in the default PDF viewer.
Custom Save Options:
· Configure it to use predefined save settings.
After Save Actions:
· Custom actions can be defined to be performed after the PDF was successfully generated.
Create Private Profiles:
· Define different profiles for future use, each with its own printing settings.
· The printing profiles can be exported or imported into different installations.
Predefined/Custom Page Sizes:
· Choose a default page size (like Letter, Legal, A3, A4, A5, A6, ...) or define your own.
Fonts embedding and font subsets embedding:
· Fonts (TrueType, OpenType and Type1) can be embedded in the PDF file to ensure perfect portability.
· Choose a language for the user interface
· approximately 20MB of free space
· A notice will be inserted at the end of each page of the generated PDF (Portable Document Format) file.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix: Corrected conversion errors for documents with symbolic fonts