Softpedia in association with Softland offers you a special discount: Now, only from Softpedia, you can buy novaPDF Standard with a 30% discount. Take advantage of this opportunity and press the Buy Now button; you'll surely notice the discount has been activated. No coupons, no codes, no questions, no hassle! Get it now, while it's hot!
Softpedia Editor's Review for novaPDF Standard [DISCOUNT: 30% OFF!]
Allows you to easily create PDF files from any printable document
Written by Elena Opris on June 5th, 2012
novaPDF Standard is a program designed to help you create PDF documents from any printable application. It can be easily used by individuals of any experience level.
Once installed, you can use this tool's features by either accessing the printing function within any application that supports it or by running novaPDF Standard's executable file.
So, you can configure settings for the page (size, orientation, copies, graphic, margins and zoom) and graphics (e.g. compress with high color or monochrome images, convert text and graphics color).
But you can also change options for the fonts (e.g. embed font subsets or all used fonts), document (e.g. metadata, page layout, magnification), links (e.g. detect file names and convert them to PDF links) and bookmarks (e.g. enable bookmark detection).
Last but not least, you can add watermarks (text or image), configure saving options (e.g. prompt extended or standard Save As dialog, open document with the default viewer after saving, set PDF password), create user profiles, and more.
The application takes up a small amount of system resources, supports multiple languages, includes a comprehensive help file with snapshots and didn't freeze, crash or pop up errors during our tests. It successfully manages to convert text, shapes and images. We highly recommend novaPDF Standard to all users.
novaPDF Standard [DISCOUNT: 30% OFF!] description
Here are some key features of "novaPDF Standard [DISCOUNT: 30% OFF!]":
Create Standard PDF files:
· Creates 100% standard PDF files that can be viewed (or printed) using free PDF viewers (reader) (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader).
High-Quality searchable PDF:
· Creates high-quality searchable PDF files from all Microsoft Windows applications that support printing, retaining the original layout of the document.
· Set document information for PDF files (title, subject, author, keywords).
· You can choose a language for the interface of novaPDF during installation or change it later from its menu. novaPDF is currently available in more than 20 languages
Does not Require 3rd Party Software:
· Users can create PDF files without the need for 3rd party software (like Adobe Acrobat or GhostScript).
· You can stamp an entire PDF (or individual pages from it) with an image that can have transparency, rotation, opacity, color variation or other effects.
· Define different private profiles, each with its own settings for page size, resolution, fonts, compression, document info and save settings.
· Processor running at 400 MHz frequency or higher
· Minimum 64 MB of memory (RAM), 128 MB recommended
· 8 MB of free hard disk space for application files plus 3 MB working space during installation
· During evaluation a notice will be placed at the end of each page of the generated PDF file.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: New parameter (%2) for After Save actions
· Update: Increased text watermarks size to 256 chars
· Fix: Correction for PDF/A conversions (validation report errors for the OCProperties entry in Doc Catalog)
· Fix: Image conversion corrections (radio buttons were not converted correctly, in certain cases also image color was different)