An easy to use text editing tool
Kephra is a comfortable text editor made in Perl, WxWidgets & Scintilla. It offers highlighting, file sessions, find in files, search bar, folding, bracenav, interactive statusbar and many usefull little things and it is overall customizable.
- syntax highlighting for 42 computer languages
- further edit helper like autoindention and blockind., bracematching, bracenavigation, blocknav.
- search and replace in all opened files and with regex
- mainmenu, toolbar and contextmenu are customizable and statusmenus
- panels for interpreter output and notes
- file sessions
- supports 2 languages, easy to translate in other languages
- many edit and view options, also some new and unusual
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.4.2
- folding changes
- fold all (alt+shift+plus)
- fold recursively (alt+shift+minus)
- key binding for fold ops: fold => alt+minus, fold siblings => alt+shift+minus