Lyrics editing, formatting, customizing and converting program that makes designing, storing and Web-publishing a lyrics collection just a pretty easy thing.
Lyrics Editor Pro uses HTML-format for lyrics documents, has RichEdit-based text processor, can export from/import to ANSI-text, OEM-text, RTF and HTML file formats.
With Lyrics Editor Pro you can apply to lyrics documents different visual effects, color schemes, graphics, sounds at one touch. Also support of additional meta-info for quick access via Internet search engines provided.
Lyrics Editor Pro application was designed to be a lyrics formatter, converter, editor and lyrics to HTML converter.
Additional CDDB Discovery module provides universal information exchange interface between Lyrics Editor Pro and common CD players CDDB file formats, such as:
· CDPlayer.ini (Windows local CDDB),
· DeluxeCD.mdb (Microsoft DeluxeCD local CDDB), and
· in_cdda.cdb (Nullsoft CD/Line Input Player plugin local CDDB).
· RichEdit control DLL v2.0+ (RICHED20.DLL) recommended;
· Internet browser version 4+;
· Borland Database Engine (BDE) 5.0 or higher (for use with CDDB Discovery DLL)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· now called "Lyrics Editor Pro" due to program naming conflict special national symbols (ö, ñ, etc) support added font customization support to lyrics document (this feature is 100% IE-compatible, but could be not supported by many other browsers, for example Netscape v4.5)
· design schemes support for quick management of lyrics documents interface
· provided external CSS-file handling to share design settings between several linked lyrics documents
· handling of external files linked to lyrics document: logo and background pictures, background sound file
· multiple browsers preview
· song list drag&drop feature
· added new file path selection mode: copy to document's folder and use short name
· docking toolbars
· changed album date format
· fixed e-mail dispatching via "Microsoft Mail"
· fixed bug: error message after sending mail via "Simple MAPI"
· many parts of program kernel and interface implementation code rewritten and optimized
· multiple bug fixes