Scientific Word makes creating professional documents easy. With Scientific Word, you compose mathematical, scientific, and technical documents at the keyboard using natural mathematical notation. You can choose whether to publish your document on the Web using HTML or PDF or print it with or without LaTeX typesetting.
In Scientific Word, you can choose to typeset complex technical documents with LaTeX, the industry standard for mathematics typesetting. Because of its superior precision and quality, publishers and writers of scientific material use LaTeX extensively. When you typeset, LaTeX automatically generates footnotes, indexes, bibliographies, tables of contents, and cross-references.
This typesetting power comes without your having to learn LaTeX. Many of the more than 150 document shells have been designed to meet the typesetting requirements of specific professional journals and institutions. Scientific Word automatically saves your documents as LaTeX files. You can concentrate on writing a correct paper; Scientific Word makes it a beautiful one.
Note: In order to test the application you must register on the developer's website.
Here are some key features of "Scientific Word":
· Natural Math Notation
· Logical Design
· Typesetting Features
· Web Publishing
· PDF Output
· Spell Checkers
· White Papers
· 64 MB of RAM
· 85 to 300 MB hard disk space, depending on the type of hard drive and the installation options selected
· CD-ROM drive
· 30 days trial
· Save disabled
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Create beautiful, typeset PDF presentations using the Beamer Package with Version 5.5 of Scientific WorkPlace and Scientific Word.
· Support for creating PDF files now combines with support for Beamer so that you can create typeset PDF presentations from your Scientific WorkPlace and Scientific Word documents. Beamer support provides dynamic transitions and many predefined slide styles to help you create professional-looking presentations, handouts, and transparencies that contain text, mathematics, graphics, and even animations.
Version 5.5 adds the following features to the compatibility, typesetting, and computation capabilities of Scientific WorkPlace, Scientific Word, and Scientific Notebook:
· Compute and plot with MuPAD. In SWP and SNB, compute and create plots right in your document with the MuPAD 3.1.1 computer algebra engine.
· Animate 2D and 3D plots. With newly-implemented renderers, create animated 2D plots in polar coordinates, animated 2D and 3D plots in rectangular coor...