Klen library is a useful and easy-to-use application designed to help users create, edit and read electronic books and manuals.
It consists of 3 modules:
· a module editing the book,
· module reading books
· and module of the testing.
There is password protection of every book and the editing mode. With its current functions, you can create quite a good book for easy reading for all students and school children.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed disappearance of all the images, when you insert a new page
· Fixed a bug where when you reopen the book, the pages of books combined
· Fixed inability to create a new book from the list of books
· Added batch import all the books from the folder to the base of the library
· Added saving position of the toolbars on exit
· Removed compatibility with database library versions 0.1.9 and 0.2.5
· Removed from the assembly module "Shelk-test". It now needs to be downloaded separately