IBM Multimedia Analysis and Retrieval System (IMARS) is a powerful system that can be used to automatically index, classify, and search large collections of digital images and videos.
IMARS works by applying computer-based algorithms that analyze visual features of the images and videos, and subsequently allows them to be automatically organized and searched based on their visual content.
Get IBM Multimedia Analysis and Retrieval System and take it for a spin to see how useful it can be in classifing and cataloging your pictures and videos!
Here are some key features of "IBM Multimedia Analysis and Retrieval System":
· Automatically identifies, and optionally removes, exact duplicates from large collections of images and videos
· Automatically identifies near-duplicates
· Automatically clusters images into groups of similar images based on visual content
· Automatically classifies images and videos as belonging or not to a pre-defined set (hereafter called taxonomy) of semantic categories (such as ‘Landmark’, ‘Infant’, etc.)
· Performs content-based retrieval to search for similar images based on one or more query images
· Tags images to create user defined categories within the collection
· Performs text based and metadata based searches.