Maple Professional is the flagship of the tree outline managers for power users. If you need more complicated commands and features - check out Maple Professional.
It offers all features of Maple, plus several advanced commands of interest to the professional users.
Here are some key features of "Maple Professional":
· An advanced search utility. It makes it easier to search for Maple tree files. When you use Finder, you can specify several search criteria. For example, you can search for tree files in the specified folder. You can even search for files containing specific text.
· Now you can easily create a backup copies of your tree. Maple backup system supports .zip and .cab compression.
Built-in file encryptor:
· You are likely to have confidential documents on your computer, which you may want to encrypt. Encryption Wizard will help you to protect any information. It uses a very strong Blowfish crypto-algorithm. Protected files cannot be decrypted without the correct password.
· You can use Calculator to perform any of the standard operations for which you would normally use a handheld calculator. Calculator performs basic arithmetic, such as addition and subtraction.
· Integration with Microsoft Word Spell Checker, Grammar Checker and thesaurus. If you have Microsoft Word installed in your system, you cand use all benefits of it's spelling system. In addition to built-in Maple Spell Checker, you can perform grammar check or search for synonyms with thesaurus.
Custom Node Icons:
· Now you can use custom icons to brighten up your tree or identify key nodes.
· You can export Maple tree outline and all documents to a set of .html files and view these trees in a Web browser, or publish them on a Web sites.
Import Folder Content:
· You can import multiple documens into the tree with a one click.
Export/Import Settings Profile:
· You can create a number of settings profiles and import them without restarting Maple
· 30 days trial
· Minimize to Tray feature not available
· Print feature not available
· Bookmark feature not available
· Full Screen mode not available
· File Size option in Finder not available
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for multiple nodes selection.
· Minor improvements.