ReportCD is a powerful disk cataloging tool and also a multimedia cataloging application. ReportCD is designed to help you maintain and organize your disk collection (CD-ROMs, DVD-ROMs, Hard Drives, Removable Rrives, USB Keys, and all other disks which are recognized by your Windows system), your movie collection (DVDs, DivX,...), your music collection (MP3, audio CDs,...) , your game collection and your software collection.
With ReportCD you can have access to the content of any disk you have catalogued without the need to insert disk into the drive and find all necessary files within just a few seconds.
ReportCD helps you also to manage your multimedia collection, including movies, music, game & software.
Here are some key features of "ReportCD":
· Manage disk collection.
· Manage multimedia collection (movies, music, game & software). Automatic covers download (need a connection to the internet) in a single click.
· User friendly interface with multi-language support. Explorer-like user interface with support of Microsoft Office Themes for menus and toolbar (Office 2000, Office XP, Office 2003 & Visual Studio 2005).
· Support for ZIP, RAR & ACE files.
· Automatic thumbnails and description importing.
· Plugin architecture. You can develop your own plugin to handle additional types and files ReportCD doesn't handle yet at this time.
· Powerful XML export. Export your catalog, disk or multimedia collection in XML format with optional support of a custom stylesheet in order to display it in your favorite web browser
· 64 MB of RAM is strongly recommended.
· 5O MB free hard disk space for program installation.
· Limited to 10 archives: you can only save 10 archives or 10 records.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Search Catalog: display cd name root if searching on its name
· Update search data from Allocine web site
· Update search data from Amazon web site