Still having troubles organizing your disks? Put them in order with the help of Smart CD Catalog Professional! You probably have many CDs and DVDs, document libraries, MP3 music files, photo and video collections, software distribution packages, data backups and other disks?
What if you need one of your disks, but you cannot remember where it is? What if you need an important file on a disk but you cannot remember on which disk it is stored? What if you just want to know what files are on your disks?
You might have to check all your disks, insert them into the drive one after another, waste a huge amount of time and wear yourself out and your computer too. But, not if you use Smart CD Catalog Professional!
With Smart CD Catalog Professional, you can quickly and easily find the necessary disk or file and view the contents of your disks without inserting them into the drive! The program will be also useful for those people who have a lot of friends.
You no longer have to remember who you have lent a movie or a music collection to. Smart CD Catalog Professional will help you organize your personal database with all your disks, saving time and effort and solving the problem of organizing your disks!
Here are some key features of "Smart CD Catalog Professional":
· Comfortable, pleasant and intuitive graphical user interface
· Minimize to tray
· Creating disk categories and locations
· Maintaining the list of borrowers
· Storing the history of loans
· Viewing the list of disks separately for each type or all types together
· Adding disks of any type supported by your computer
· Autoscanning of inserted CDs
· CDDB support
· Adding folders to the catalog
· Adding a comment for any disk, folder or file
· Viewing detailed information about each disk, folder or file
· Displaying the size of any folder
· Sorting by any parameter
· Detailed statistics for disks, folders and files
· Powerful search tools
· Flexible reports
· Password-protected access
· And, to do all this, you don't even need to insert your CDs into CD drive
· Intel Pentium Processor or compatible, with 166 MHz at least
· 128 MB RAM
· 10 MB available hard disk space for program installation
· SVGA monitor with 800x600 or higher screen resolution
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
· Displays demo instead of some filenames
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· "Size" renamed to "Data size" for disks.
· Now you can press the F2 key of the keyboard to save information of the disk property window.
· Fixed rare problem with incorrect file date on some computers which caused error during adding this date value to the catalog.
· Fixed incorrect layout of "Add a disk manually" dialog box (on windows 7 / 8).