VC Video Library description
Catalogue your private video collection
The VC Video Library application was designed to help you catalogue your private video collection. VC Video Library is a database that stores all your films' information.
If you lend your videos to friends, the program can record and catalogue information about the friend and the date he/she borrowed it. When you find that a film is out, simply check who borrowed it, take down their details and contact them.
New Video Format coming out? No problem, just add it onto the VC Video Library and you're set for the new format.
Here are some key features of "VC Video Library":
· Easy find by just pressing the first letters of the film title, shortening the list to films that start with the letters you typed in.
· You can Print out your list of films in Five different orders to the printer with the Film Print button.
· If your Film Names are too long you can select Landscape printer orientation Instead of Portrait printer orientation.
· Film List instantly lists all films in the database.
· By clicking on a film, you instantly get details on the film and whether it is OUT or IN. You also get all the details of the person who borrowed the film like name, phone number, and the date the person borrowed it.
· You can lend films by clicking on the film name and then click on the Lend It button.
· Returning films is easy by clicking on the film and clicking on the Return It button.
· While Adding or Editing a film by clicking on Video Format or Genre, a pull down list menu is activated, allowing you to select a Video Format and Genre from the list.
· Screen Position sets the position of the VC Video Library window to as it was when you first installed it.
· Backup and Restore your VC Video Library database onto Floppy Disks.
· Deletes the database with a click of a button (database can not be recovered).
· Data in Borrower, Genre, Format and Video Maintenance can be Added, Edited and Deleted.
· Included is a 250 film VC Video Library database for you to test out the program.