Abacre Retail Point of Sale description
Achieve full control with this next generation retail management software!
Abacre Retail Point of Sale is a new generation of retail management software for Windows.
It is a complete, smart and powerful solution for the retail business. The program is a collection of tools for taking orders, labor management, billing, purchasing and inventory. The user interface is carefully optimized for high speed input of a client's order and prevention of common mistakes.
It's designed for using on multiple computers, and contains reliable and secure authorization levels. It works with all commonly used hardware: touch screens, POS printers, line displays (poles), cash drawers and barcode readers (bar code scanners).
The layouts of the client bill can be customized, and the program can be set up for any currencies, taxes, and number formats. Payments can be accepted by cash, credit cards, or checks.
For managers, there is a rich set of reports that shows a complete picture of retail operations: sales by given period, hours of high load, Z-Out, on hand inventory, the most active employees, payment methods, and automatic tax calculations.
By standardizing the entire retail management process, the software makes better use of your employees' time and energy radically improving your turnover and profit margins. It's easy to install and easy to use.
Here are some key features of "Abacre Retail Point of Sale":
Really international software:
· Abacre Retail Point of Sale is currently sold in 43 countries.
· It supports various tax settings and currency formats. It can auto fill the tax settings common countries and states/provinces.
· It's possible to easily translate the software into other languages by simple translation of language text file.
Works with all printers, cash drawers and poles (line displays) using 3 alternative methods:
· OPOS drivers (OPOS drivers are supported by all major hardware producers: IBM, EPSON, SAMSUNG and Star Micronics and others).
· Windows drivers.
· Sending direct commands via COM ports
Enhanced security and anti-fraud protection:
· Database files are encrypted with password.
· Configuration files are encrypted.
· Different jobs: admin, cashier, inventory clerk and purchasing manager with different access privileges.
· Different visibility options, for example, show Remove Item button; only admins can remove item.
Enhanced User Interface:
· Possibility to choose different color themes, gradient buttons and panels.
· Full-featured virtual keyboard to work with touch screens.
· 4 different kinds of views for menu items and categories: buttons, icons, list and details.
· Customization of fonts and colors.
End of Day and Z-Out:
· Enter Begin Cash (with media count dialog).
· Reconcile Cash Drawer operation. It's possible to count not only cash, but also checks and other media. It's also possible to reconcile cash drawer several times during a shift.
· End of Day process with possibilities to backup data and export daily data to third-party inventory software.
· Z-Out Cash Drawer and Z-Out Retail Close reports.
· Worker's Clock In and Clock Out.
· Different options, for example, automatically clock in/clock out on login/logoff.
· Quick login using Employee Swipe Card or Employee Barcode Card.
· Workers time report.
· Weighted Average, LIFO and FIFO inventory calculation methods.
· Composite items with subitems.
· Physical inventory adjustment
· Purchase orders.
· Receive vouchers.
· Return vouchers.
Can work in network:
· It's possible to define different network structures, for example, two computers for entering orders, one computer for cashier and one computer for manager.
· Reconcile cash drawer command will close individually each cash drawer and End of Day process will close all reconciled workstations.
Actions on orders:
· Print Bill (advanced bill customization, for example, show categories; number of printed copies of bill).
· Take Payment (supports entering different payment methods at the same time for one order).
· Real-time credit card processing.
· Split order.
· Delete order.
· Refund order (it's possible with Refund item command).
· Discounts (with possibility to select a discount from predefined list of discounts).
· Assign Client (database of clients in also maintained with possibilities to search for client, see client's past orders).
· Assign Delivery Address.
· Assign item modifiers.
Additional order options:
· Filter orders by status (open, closed, reconciled, and z-closed).
· Filter orders by date.
· Search for orders by client, cashier, workstation etc.
Actions on items:
· Add item using various methods: by item’s code or barcode, by selection from list of items, by automatic scanning using barcode reader (scanner).
· Change price.
Options for items:
· Supports serialized items (items with serial numbers).
· Supports taxable and non-taxable items. Possibility to select individual taxes for each item.
· Possibility to show Ask For Price dialog for desired items.
· Item's picture/icon
· Management of flagged items.
· Email Sender to send emails to Clients, Vendors or Workers.
Comprehensive set of reports:
· Worker hours
· Profit Margin
· Microsoft ADO (MDAC) components are required
· 30-days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Corrected minor Windows 8 compatibility issues
| ||Softpedia guarantees that Abacre Retail Point of Sale 220.127.116.11 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |