Big Bear DCC Railway controller 188.8.131.52
Operate your DCC layout from a PC or Laptop with this easy to use program
Big Bear DCC Railway controller is ideal for all types of DCC controlled layouts whether you are in the home or at exhibitions. Full control is possible for all locos and multi-turnout route selection and operation.
- Simple to set up:
- In minutes your layout can be fully operational from your PC. The Big Bear Rail program was designed to operate your layout from a Windows compatible laptop or PC by just a click of a mouse. This allows your layout to be more fun and easier to operate. Drop down menus for your locos and your routes gives a fast and smooth control.
- Create an unlimited list of named routes:
- Routes let you control sequences of multi-turnouts and signal changes by just a click of the mouse. Store as many sequences as you wish, giving each one a short and easy to remember name. The dropdown menu allows easy access to all of your sequences with just a click of a mouse.
- Time sequenced turnout movements:
- This program operates turnouts in a cascade sequence allowing delays of a half a second or more between any turnout within any one route. Programming a route on your layout has never been easier. An unlimited number of turnouts and signals may be programmed within any one route.
- In addition to the dropdown routes menu there are up to 8 easy-to-program Fast-Key buttons giving you access to your most common routes, allowing smooth operation of any size layout.
- Unlimited locos with names:
- Add your loco fleet giving each one a description, i.e., DCC code number 149 as 50149. You can even add the name of the loco or the train if you desired. Supports both SHORT and LONG addresses. A full spectrum of function buttons allows easy control of direction, lights, speed and sound etc.
- Full control of Locomotives:
- Perform the most common locomotive actions with the easy to use software console screen. Set direction, lights, adjust speed and change momentum. Switch functions on and off with special designated buttons, ie horn/whistle and directional lights. A display shows at a glance the status for the selected loco's functions and function buttons change colour to highlight their status.
- Recall button:
- This allows you to swap between most recently used locos, memorising the function commands enabling easy multi-loco operation.
- Other Benefits:
- VGA Compatible We recognise that many people will be making use of an older PC or laptop for use on the layout therefore we designed our screen to fit comfortably within the limits of a VGA (600x800) display.
Big Bear DCC Railway controller
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.0
- New Track Diagram feature plus support for more DCC controllers