Bf Bot Manager is an application which helps users to manage their Betfair accounts. BotManager will load a different bot for the market of your choice.
Bf Bot Manager for Betfair gives you the opportunity to develop custom bots and adjust settings to suit your own requirements
You can lay and back normal markets like Greyhounds and Horses as well as soccer, rugby, darts, snooker virtually any market.
Bf Bot Manager is a new sports bot system designed for Betfair. Where as conventional bots simply load horses or greyhounds Bf Bot Manager allows you to load more markets and take total automated control of your betting.
Bf Bot Manager allows you to load the bot of your choice into its management structure and start betting. Bf Bot Manager comes complete with 2 bot systems already loaded Horse Trader and Lay the Favourite designed for Horse, Greyhounds and Soccer. There is also Ladder Control bot for manual betting on any available market at Betfair. We are constantly developing new bot theories everyday and these are simply added to the bot when required.
To get a better idea simply imagine Bf Bot Manager as a games console.. You load in the bot of your choice and start playing, so if you prefer horses, greyhounds, soccer, rugby, tennis, darts... the choice is there and you don't have to buy yet another bot from yet another vendor. Bf Bot Manager can be your definitive bot.
With Bf Bot Manager you can bet below Betfair minimum, lay multiple selections in the same races or different markets, specify back and lay over round, play the place markets and a whole lot more.
Note: In order to be able to use the application, you need to request a trial license.
- View -> Bets History - context menu to show/hide columns
- View -> Bets History - new filtering options (by strategy and event type)
- New fast results service for UK greyhound races
- New fast results service for UK and Irish horse races
- Market monitoring settings - option to remove market at in play if it does not have any bets placed
- Market monitoring settings - option to remove market at in play if its total matched amount is less than X
- Main markets data grid view - option to set Back or Lay bet type for market (used by Multiple Strategies bot condition "Bet type by market")
- Multiple Strategies bot - "Bet type by market", sets specified bet type from Back/Lay columns for all market selections
- Multiple Strategies bot - "Overall bet types sequence", allows setting sequence of bet types to be used for bets
- Multiple Strategies bot - "Overall loss recovery", option to recover loss from selected strategies
- Bug fixes