Business2Go Standard is a fully fledged accounting system for medium and small sized businesses.
Business2Go Standard includes: customers, quotations, sales orders, invoices, receivables management, backorder management, vendors, purchase orders, receipts, bills, payables management, inventory control, physical and non-physical inventory, stock replenishment, banking, bank reconciliation, general ledger, expanded reporting and analysis capabilities with over 100 reports, emailing/exporting reports, a simple e-mail client, and security features.
The Standard Edition includes all the basic features that the Small Business Edition has, as well as additional features: Backorder Management, Stock Replenishment, Inventory Assemblies, and Business Analysis.
The Standard Edition is designed for those businessmen, who need a higher level of functionality to handle the day to day operations of running a business. This edition makes it possible for your mid-level business to grow by providing you with better access to time critical information.
Sample and initial data is provided.
Here are some key features of "Business2Go Standard":
· Double-Entry General Ledger.
· Unlimited Customers, Vendors, Inventory Items, Invoices, etc.
· Flexible and Customizable Numbering for Customers, Vendors, Inventory Items, Invoices, etc.
· Enhanced Data Search Mechanism with User Modifiable Searches.
· Strong Reports and Analysis Capabilities.
· Built-in E-Mail Client Module.
· Editing of Formed Reports in Preview Mode.
· Reports Export in a Quantity of Formats by One Click
· E-Mailing Reports by One Click.
· Security Controls User Access to Modules.
· Multi-Volume Backup and Restore Data.
· Task Bar for Easy Window Switching.
· Network Ready.
· Pentium II
· 64MB RAM
· 30MB HD
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Counter Digits field added to the fields numbering settings. Numbering sequence can now be formed as ITM00001, ITM00002... ITM00010.
· Form Invoice from sales orders mechanism improvement. If several invoices are created from sales orders, every following Invoice contains only ordered items balance and not the sold items.
· New layouts added to Backorder Management. New fields added to data table.