Car Trak is a Windows software that tracks automotive vehicle mileage, maintenance, expenses, and fuel economy.
Car Trak provides the "average" person with an easy to use interface and presents a full analysis of Fuel, Maintenance, Repairs, and Other expenses in a concise "summary" fashion, while keeping the full "detail" entries always available for examination or edits (if necessary).
The user-friendly interface presents a full analysis of Fuel, Maintenance, Repairs, and Other expenses in a concise "summary" fashion while keeping the full detail entries always available for examination or edits (if necessary).
Here are some key features of "Car Trak":
· You can enter as much or as little as you want in order to track the 'categories' that interest you.
· You can easily switch between vehicles in file using a convenient drop-down listing.
· The program's Summary tab will furnish you with a 'snapshot' of your current expenses to date, along with key calculated and 'comparative' fields.
· Vehicle data can be exported to a text file for later import into a spreadsheet or other program.
· Scheduled Maintenance and Inspections can be set up for each vehicle in file by date, odometer, and/or engine hours.
· A line or bar graph plotting the MPGs (or L/100km or KPL or MPL) for the last 10 fillups is displayed on the Fuel Log tab.
· Reports include Scheduled Maintenance Due, Maintenance/Inspection List, Fuel Log/Expense (with several 'summary' options), Fuel Costs and Fuel Economy graphs, Service Log/Expense (with several 'summary' options), Total Expense (with several 'summary' options), Vehicle Listing, and Vehicle Statistics and Summary. All reports can be saved to an HTML file.
· A Custom Report function allows you to view only the data you want to see and optionally print that data in a report.
· Pentium (or Pentium-compatible) CPU (266 MHz for satisfactory performance)
· 64MB of physical/installed memory (128MB recommended for satisfactory performance)
· SVGA monitor with a minimum 800x600 display resolution AND 16-bit (or better) 'color depth' setting
· Hard disk drive with 3.8MB of available space for installation
· Windows compatible printer for 'hard copy' reports
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
· Maximum 5 vehicles in unlicensed mode
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· program will now retrieve and use an 'acceptable' CUSTOM date format
· edits to older Maintenance entries wll no longer overwrite more current Schheduled Maintenance 'Last Performed' values