Cutting optimization software for metals, wood, glass and other materials
The Corte’s calculation engine, which is designed to find non-approximate but true-optimal solutions, uses classical optimization techniques, like linear programming and dynamic programming, together with a powerful completing heuristic and a sophisticated cutting variants generation algorithm.
Most likely, Corte will find an optimum solution for the given task, and when it won’t, a nearly-optimum solution is guaranteed. The program can be used when cutting different kind of materials: metal, glass, plastic, wood, etc, in different practical environments.
- Easy and friendly interface.
- Full automatic calculation of the optimum cutting patterns.
- Background calculations with options to automatically save results and shut-down the system.
- Combination of different material types (sizes), each of them having either limited or unlimited availability.
- Technological options that condition the parts layout in the generated patterns to fulfil technological requirements.
- Configurable measurement units with wide support for Metric and English systems.
- Configurable label formats.
- No limit for the amount of different part types.
- No limit for the amount of different material types.
- Up to three levels of optimization to set up an agreement between optimization quality and calculation time.
- Full manual edition of the calculated solution.
- It includes: definition, modification and elimination of cutting patterns, addition of new parts and materials, change in the order and location of the cuts, elimination of redundant cuts, and so on.
- Several printed reports containing all the necessary information for documenting and realizing in practice the cutting plans as well as the scaled graphics and zoomed details of the cutting patterns.
- Excel data import and export.
- AutoCAD drawing export
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Corrected some properties issues.