Delta Trading is a useful and performant application where you can benefit from a variety of professional features like ten order types, advanced charting tools and technical indicators.
Through our proprietary state-of-the-art platform you can trade Forex at the global markets from one account 24 hours a day. You can logon from the same account into the Web and WAP versions of the software.
We provide you with real time streaming feed. The quotes you receive through Delta Trading are actual prices at which you can buy or sell the currency pairs; they are not just an indication of where the market is trading, but you also have access to all of the resources once thought to be available only to the world's largest banks.
Whether you are a fundamental trader or a technical trader, a Forex beginner or a professional Forex money manager, Delta Trading is the FX trading platform designed for Forex traders by Forex traders.
Delta Trading is extremely easy to use, featuring a versatile interface that gives you the ability to configure it according to your preferences. The very same quotes provided are the ones used in real time to draw our charts so you can have a handy reference.
You can view the histories of the prices directly from the quotes window, so you can be aware of even the slightest market move. The quotes provided are in real time and you can chat with our dealers round the clock or give them a call and instruct them to place an order for you or just ask them a question.
Traders have the capability to trade visually from an enhanced quote board, customizable chart or our exclusive dashboard, which runs in the background so that traders can simultaneously work in other applications.
The margin trade with currency executed through our software allows you to have at your disposal an amount of money exceeding 200 times the sum you have deposited in your account. You are requested to deposit a minimum amount of 100 EUR, 100 USD or 100 GBP to open an account.
To become our customer, you must sign a contract with us, become acquainted with the general terms, and complete the application forms and the customer agreement.
Here are some key features of "Delta Trading":
· Fixed and Variable Forex spreads starting from 0.1 pips
· Flexible leverage up to 1:200
· Competitive trading conditions on CFDs
· Variety of order types
· Opposite positions available
· Access to a wide variety of markets
· Cash CFDs - no cost for holding a position overnight
· Fast and convenient deposit/withdrawal methods: bank wire, credit/debit cards or Skrill
· Intel Celeron ~600 Mhz
· 128 MB RAM
· 32 MB video
· .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
· You can't trade and make orders
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This latest version of Delta Trading is more elegant and user-friendly than ever before, thanks to the hard work of our talented UI designers and developers.
Create your own trading dashboard:
· Not having a common container for all panels was a major issue and subject to criticism in our previous versions. This new release is the first in which all panels stay together within a common workspace. It is highly customizable, with the option of moving each window wherever you like it to be (even out of the main workspace, just like the in the old version). We believe that trading is personal and with this release you can set up your trading screen any way you like, by simply using our drag-and-drop feature.
· Delta Trading 6.0 updates itself to the latest version automatically, so there is no need for you to install updates - just experience our newest ideas.
· New quote panel. The quote panel looks much better and displays quotes not only as a ...