Powerful stock quotes downloading software for Microsoft Excel. DownloaderXL package includes following products: DownloaderXL, BulkquotesXL, RTQuotesXL, OptionsXL and PortfolioXL.
DownloaderXL downloads free historical stock, index and mutual fund data into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets from Yahoo Finance. Historical data goes back at least 15 years and is available for exchanges of USA, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, India and more countries. DownloaderXL easily builds charts.
BulkquotesXL downloads free historical end-of-day data for stocks, indexes and mutual funds from Yahoo Finance and free historical end-of-day data for financial futures, commodity futures and indexes from Pifin. It enables you to quickly construct and manage powerful, multi-tickered analytical projects. You can choose several templates to download data and export it to the world-known formats, build charts and execute your own macros. Technical analysis functions can be automatically calculated.
RTQuotesXL downloads free 15-minutes delayed and fee-based real-time quotes for stocks, indexes, options, mutual funds, financial futures, commodity futures and other securities from Yahoo Finance and PCQuote. DDE feature is accessible. RTQuotesXL can be used for real-time charting, real-time technical analysis and monitoring current market situation.
OptionsXL is a option chains and LEAPS series downloader for Microsoft Excel. PortfolioXL is a portfolio tracking add-in for Microsoft Excel.
Here are some key features of "DownloaderXL Package":
· Free historical stock, index and mutual fund data from US, European, Asian and Australian markets
· Portfolio download (download historical data for a list of tickers)
· Create charts from downloaded data
· One-click data update and selective data update
· Microsoft Excel
· 486 PC (Pentium or faster recommended)
· 16MB of RAM (64 or more is recommended)
· 2MB of free Hard drive space
· Internet connection
· 30-day trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The data can be grouped by tables.
· Export Portfolio records into Excel.
· Import records into Portfolio from Excel.
· Open/Close Short positions.
· Exercise/Close derivate.
· Transfer records form one portfolio into another.
· Split operations.
· Download current prices from different data sources.
· Download and add dividends.
· Adjustable Portfolio settings