The FM Books Connector plug-in provides FileMaker Pro access to every record stored in a QuickBooks company file. You can use this tool in order to avoid double entries in your contacts, invoices or transaction list.
Using this plug-in you can freely and easily exchange data between these two powerful applications and it is as simple as using a handful of script steps that do not require any knowledge of XML!
Here are some key features of "FM Books Connector":
· Communicates with all available QuickBooks tables, records and fields.
· Compatible with all desktop versions of QuickBooks 2002 or newer.
· Includes easy to understand demo file which shows you how to program the most common type of integrations.
· Can be quickly implemented using only a few script commands.
· FileMaker Pro 7.0v3 or later
· QuickBooks (desktop versions) 2002 or later
· 30 days trial
· You need to restart FileMaker after two hours of usage
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for Microsoft® Windows 8
· Added error trapping for "RqExecute" script
· Updated "Refresh Item List" script in demo files
· Updated Developer's Guide