Artists know they should keep track of their artworks but keeping on top of the documentation is often seen as nothing but a time consuming annoyance.
The creation process often takes priority, and it becomes only too easy to loose track of what you have produced and where it has gone.
Flick! is an intuitive and friendly way of keeping track of clients and artworks.
Store images, text details, link artworks to clients and produce comprehensive sales and inventory reports. As time goes by Flick! will build up a compelling record of your work to date.
Here are some key features of "Flick!":
· Attach documents to artworks and open and edit them from within Flick
· Record exhibition history
· Keep track of clients, manage mailouts, track client purchases
· Produced detailed inventory reports that can include images
· Import record not available in unregistred versions
· Printing disabled
· Nag screen