Workflow Designer is a comprehensive utility that offers users the ability to create and publish workflow maps.
The designer seamlessly binds both a flow chart diagram and workflow details together to help break Workflow Maps into easy to manage steps with so little effort.
As you add each step into the workflow map you enter the step's workflow or procedural information, ensuring both accuracy and sense, up front, without rework or guessing sequences of information!
With the chart and information securely locked together you can publish to a hard copy such as MS Word or PDF. If linked to a FlowBiz Workflow Server database you unleash the power of Workflow Designer instantly creating live procedures, references, workflow guides or workflow automation outputs from one interface.
With Workflow Designer you can seamlessly link into the various components such as the document management system instantly creating a connected environment displayed in your browser as part of the workflow
Here are some key features of "Workflow Designer":
· Cost Effective
· Integration of Documents
· Link to other procedures and information
· Define Your Own Information
· Produce Hard Copy Documentation
· Describe Procedures and Processes
· Define Workflow Connect or Automation Processes
· Publish to Online Procedure Database for Distribution
· Comply With ISO 9000 or other Procedure Driven Syste
· Pentium 4
· 512 MB RAM