GS Roads EW is a useful software for Preparing Road Estimates, Rate Analysis, Bill of Quantity (BOQ), Longitudinal Section (L Section), Cross Section (X Section), Other Technical Sanction Documents/ Detailed Project Reports.
GS ROADS is intelligent application software, specially developed to cater to the needs of Civil Contractors, Civil Engineers, Builders, Government Bodies, and Public Sector Undertakings etc, who are primarily engaged in executing Road Construction works.
GS ROADS covers all aspects of Execution of Road Construction Works right from Estimation, Rate Analysis, preparing L-Section and Cross Section (X-section), Bill of Quantity (BOQ) and all required formats for preparing Technical Sanction (TS) Documents or Detailed Project Reports (DPR) in a phased manner. GS ROADS is completely compliant with the documentary requirements of Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) and the Rural Road Manual (IRC: SP 20).
GS ROADS can be used for all kinds of Road Construction Works like Rural Roads, Main District Roads (MDR), Other District Roads (ODR), State Highways (SH) and National Highways (NH).
GS ROADS employs, time tested D.S.R methodology adopted by PWD, Irrigation, Rural Engineering Departments, Municipal Corporations & other Government and semi government bodies for preparing Technical Sanction (TS) documents or Detailed Project Reports (DPR) for road construction projects.
Using GS ROADS one can easily prepare Estimates, Rate Analysis in compliance with Ministry of Surface Transport (MOST)/ Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MORTH), Bill of Quantity, L Section drawings and X Section drawings automatically drafted in AutoCAD by providing Survey data, Earthwork Quantities and other supporting documents considering Projects / Packages as a unit.
Here are some key features of "GS Roads EW":
· Easy to use Menu Driven GUI front-end, true Multi-tasking
· All reports can be exported to a number of popular formats
· OLE integrated with MS Word, MS Excel and AutoDesk AutoCAD
· Generates AutoCAD drawings of L Section and X Section
· Can be deployed over LAN, WAN, Broad Band Networks, VPN etc.
· Powerful yet highly scalable Back-end Relational database
· Optional support for Regional Languages
· Very Fast. Complete estimates with all documents for Technical Sanction and Administrative approvals prepared in a day or two not months.
· The payback period for GS ROADS based on savings is one project.
· 20 use trial