GraphPad InStat description
Statistics tool that you can use
GraphPad InStat is developed as an accessible and easy-to-use statistics progrma that allows users to analyze data.
Even if you have a more powerful statistics program, you may still welcome InStat's simple step-by-step approach. Keep the big programs for complex problems, and zip through routine analyses with InStat.
Here are some key features of "GraphPad InStat":
· Up to 10,000 rows and 52 columns of data.
· InStat files contain analysis choices as well as data so you can quickly rerun the same test with new data.
· Mathematically transform selected data (i.e., log, reciprocal, logit, etc.).
· Transpose rows and columns.
· Annotate your data and analyses using a built-in notes editor.
· Combine 2 columns (add, subtract, multiply, divide) to create a new column.
· Import comma or tab delimited files.
· Import indexed (stacked) data, entire tables or selected rows and columns, filter selected data.
· Export the data table as a text table, or as indexed (stacked) file.
· Exclude selected values. They appear on the data table, but are treated as missing values by the analyses.
· 30 days trial