HandPunch Attendance Manager is an application that assists users in downloading employee attendance logs from HandPunch to CSV formats.
The application includes two sections, namely the Connection settings and the Attendance log management. In order to connect to your HandPunch, you can use the serial connection, as well as the TCP/IP one.
· Framework 4.0
· HandPunch device
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Connect to HandPunch via Serial or TCP/IP connection
· Connect using HandPunch via local IP or via host name with custom port number
· Download employee attendance logs
· Delete unnecessary registrations
· Export attendance logs to a CSV file