Jitbit HelpDesk is a useful and reliable web based help desk utility created to deliver outstanding customer service to your clients.
The application is easy to install, accessible from anywhere as a web application and simple to use.
Jitbit HelpDesk tracks and handles your customers' issues and saves your technicians' time.
How does Help Desk work?
Customer submits an issue (ticket) to Jitbit Help Desk web-application. Help desk technicians, responsible for the issue category (for example, email-engineer for email issues, or webmaster for website issues etc) get notified of a new issue, and take it (or are assigned by the administrator).
Jitbit HelpDesk includes an integrated discussion forum for every issue where customers and technicians post updates and interact with each other. After an issue is closed, it can be published to a knowledge base.
Here are some key features of "HelpDesk":
· Use it from anywhere
· Use it on your public website or inside your office local intranet
· Most advanced and reliable technical platform: ASP.NET 2.0 and SQL Server
· Automatic email notifications
· Different user roles and security permissions (technicians can be assigned to different areas, no customer sees someone else's data, etc)
· Knowledge base
· Any ASP.NET-compatible web hosting with MS SQL database support
· Internet Information Services (IIS) web-server 6 or 7
· –For inbound emails to work you need the "SocketPermission" for the helpdesk software application, and this may be disabled on some shared hostings
· Web Browser
· MS SQL Server 2005 and higher
· Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
· 60 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Show overdue tickets in "unanswered" tab
· Ability to create KB articles for techs only directly without creating a ticket first
· Respect techs permission for techs only KB articles (do not show articles he has no permission to see)
· Fixed "Restrict ticket closing to Technicians only" setting
· API compatibility with Helpdesk for iOS 1.1
· Do not reset the view mode when clicking on a tag
· Do not auto close a ticket when due date is set
· Fixed BBCode tables in email templates
· ticket submitter always gets autologin urls in all notifications
· Fixed due date editor
· Case insensitive custom fields values comparison in automation rules (fixed checkbox custom fields)
· Allow managers to submit tickets on behalf of his company users
· Showing latest news on the new ticket creation page
· New setting "Do not add recipients from CC and TO fields to subscribers"