Internet Quotes Assistant description
A program that allows you to automatically keep track of your invested money
Internet Quotes Assistant is an application which allows you to keep track of your investment portfolio by downloading financial quotes from any server in the Internet.
Many pre-configured servers are provided: Frankfurt, London, Paris, New York, Madrid, Lisbon, and Sao Paulo - both up-to-date and historical quotations can be directly downloaded over the Internet. Moreover, 'Internet Quotes Assistant' enables you to easily compare the evolution of the most attractive investments by superposing multiple charts.
Here are some key features of "Internet Quotes Assistant":
· Keeps track of prices of stocks, mutual funds, currency exchange rates, options, futures, etc.
· Provides an easy to use server configuration wizard — but advanced regular expressions are also supported
· Supports automatic currency conversion
· Graphical display, including comparison charts
· Portfolio tracking (buy, sell and dividends transactions), including investment sum history recording
· Detailed quote: open, close, high, low and volume
· Imports historical quotes directly from the internet (stocks, currency exchange rates, mutual funds, etc.)
· Exports data into Microsoft Excel or into plain text format, so that it can be imported by most spreadsheet applications
· Supports scheduled daily/weekly/monthly quotes' updates
· 30 days trial period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated server settings: 'DE-Börse Stuttgart'