The MarketBuddy application was designed to reduce the human effort required to market any product or service using the power and worldwide reach of the Internet. It stores and organizes marketing contact information, then automates common marketing activities.
Present Groups, Contacts, Documents, Emails and Setup panels in one window. Create groups and contacts assigned to any number of groups. Use contact records to store street and email address, web links, notes or other custom fields. Import or export data as comma delimited or XML formatted files with field names mapped to support an existing database.
Store and organize newsletters, press releases and other documents. Use the Emails panel to store, organize and manage email lists by adding, removing, collecting, cleaning and sorting addresses. Individually customize and precisely target messages sent with the batch email capability. The delivery process includes preview, attachments, start, stop and job persistence.
The Internet contains thousands of web sites for posting press releases, news stories, product information, white papers, software downloads and other marketing communications. Each site has unique URLs, email addresses, login usernames, passwords and data entry forms. Most sites protect against robot generated form spam by requiring human validation.
Use the Integrated Browser and Click Field capability to visit and post information to each web site by simply clicking fields. Marketing activities that once required days of effort for each product release can now be completed in hours with greater accuracy.
Here are some key features of "MarketBuddy":
· Post News to Web Sites and Press Release Distribution Sites
· Update Product Web Directories and Publish White Papers
· Fill Web Forms Using Click Fields and Integrated Browser
· Upload Trial or Shareware To Software Sites
· Maintain Email Lists, Send Newsletters and Customize Messages
· Import, Export, Search and Manage Contact Information
· Create, Load Data, Edit and Print Custom Forms
· Generate Web Forms To Collect Contacts with No Programming
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Batch Email Enhancements, Larger Databases and New OS Support