Medlin Accounting description
Simple, easy-to-use, award winning accounting programs
Medlin Accounting includes powerful financial tools such as Payroll, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Invoice Writing, MICR Check Printing, Budgeting and Label Printing.
Medlin Accounting provides users with built-in state withholding calculations for every state as well as Federal Income Tax, Social Security, Medicare, California SDI, and NYC withholding. Easily configure other needed calculations.
Here are some key features of "Medlin Accounting":
· PAYROLL: Up to 5000 employees
· W2 and W3 printing
· Magnetic Media filing is available
· Built in Federal, State, Social Security, and Medicare calculations
· Supports: Fixed deductions, Retirement , Section 125, Cafeteria Plans, Tips, Advanced EIC, Multi-State Payrolls, etc.
· Paychecks can be posted into Medlin Accounts Payable.
· GENERAL LEDGER: Handles over 30,000 transactions per month
· Includes an easily modified Chart of Accounts
· Easily edit transactions in the current and prior year
· Recurring entries
· Bank Reconciliation
· Balance Sheet
· Income Statement
· Trial Balance
· General Ledger Report
· Account Summary
· Transaction Listing
· Budget reports can be printed with the Medlin Budget program.
· ACCOUNTS RECEIVALBE and INVOICE WRITING: Up to 10,000 customers
· Allows over 30,000 transactions per month
· Up to 5000 Sales Codes (product or service categories)
· Two Auto Bill amounts
· Each customer can be set for one of five tax rates, or as tax exempt
· Reports include: Customer Listing (aged balances), Statements, Invoices, Accounts Receivable Ledger, Sales Tax Summary, Charges and Payments Listing, Customer Activity, Sales Summary, and Delinquent Customer Listing
· Saves up to 99 months of data
· Can post the charges and payments to Medlin General Ledger.
· ACCOUNTS PAYABLE: Up to 4600 Vendors
· Handles over 30,000 checks and deposits per month
· Reads payroll Checks from Medlin Payroll
· Posts checks and deposits directly into Medlin General Ledger
· Fills in 1099 forms.
· Printed with "UNREGISTERED version" from reports and pre-printed check types (those that do not start with "MICR").
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 2012 payroll calculations as they become available