MemberTies offers you a complete membership database solution for small to medium sized organizations. Based on input from users around the world, MemberTies is international-friendly with regard to dates, currencies, etc.
Program Highlights include: Contact Info - Track complete contact information, including addresses, phone numbers, and more. Statuses - Each member is assigned a particular status that designates the type of membership the person holds.
MemberTies ships with a predefined set of statuses, but allows you to add to, edit, or delete any of them. Statuses can even be defined so the system moves members from one status to another when their membership expires! Dues - Easily keep a running total of dues payments. Achievements - Recognize members for their roles and achievements! Track offices, positions, activities, etc.
Create a To-Do list for a specific member, club, or yourself, and print completed, or open items. Clubs - Keep contact information for other clubs and assign membership records to them. Activities - track your club's activities and locations.
Other - Need to track a special field? 24 customizable fields are included that can be named and defined to suit your needs. Reports - rosters, labels, dues, statistics, birthdays, phone lists, contact lists, and more.
Create complex report queries as well. If the report you need is not available we may be able to create a custom report for you! Importing - Import membership and club data from a text file exported from your old program. All data to be imported is displayed for you prior to the import. Lastly, all data is stored in a secure database with full backup and restore capabilities. Free telephone and online support.
Here are some key features of "MemberTies":
· Secure Logon w/Password (user-defined)
· User-Level Access Security (by user name)
· Multiple Databases
· Network Support
· Multiple Users
· Database Backup
· Automatic Backup Reminders (user-defined)
· Database Restore
· Data Import (user-defined)
· Data Integrity Tests
· Basic and Advanced Search Options
· Save Search Criteria for Reuse
· Member Types/Statuses (user-defined)
· Member Relationship Types (user-defined)
· Club Types (user-defined)
· State/Province Codes (user-defined)
· Country Codes Codes (user-defined)
· Reference Codes (user-defined)
· Phone Types Codes (user-defined)
· Locations (user-defined)
· Location Types (user-defined)
· Administrator Account
· Dues Calculator
· Membership Record List
· Club Record List
· Member General Contact Info
· Member Status/Comments
· Member Status History
· Member Roles/Achievements (user-defined)
· Member Dues Payments
· Member Credit Card Information
· Member ToDo Items
· Member to Member(s) Relationships
· Member to Club Relationships
· Member Custom Fields/Lists
· Member Photo
· Member Photo ID Card
· Club General Contact Info
· Club Membership (yours or others)
· Club ToDo Items
· Club to Member(s) Relationships
· Club Custom Fields
· Intelligent Member Data Queries
· Intelligent Club Data Queries
· Saveable/Reloadable Queries
· Email List Builder
· Attach Reports to Email
· Autodial Member/Club Telephone Numbers (with modem)
· Pre-Defined Reports, Summaries, Statistics
· Member and Club Mailing Labels
· Return Address Labels (for your organization)
· Track Activities and Locations
· Multiple Preference Settings
· Tip of the Day
· Built-In HTML Help
· Field by Field Help
· Message of the Day
· Automatic Logon (preference setting)
· Automatic Logoff (Kiosk Mode)
· Relate Files to Member and Club Records
· 70 MB disk space
· Limited to 20 membership records and 2 club records
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· A "Directory Listing (Photo)" report has been added. This is a two-column directory report that includes the member photo on the left side of the information block.
· An Anniversary List report has been added, similar to the existing Birthday List report.
· A new import tool for Friend/Family data has been added. At a minimum, the person's first and last name, and the parent Member ID must be provided for the import.
· A new status expiration behavior has been added called Start +Days. The idea is that you can create a probationary status that is valid for X days after their start date, at which time they change to a new status. For example, a Probation status for 30 days, with a next status of Active. After 30 days, assuming you haven't intervened and removed the member or changed them to some other status, they'll automatically become Active without any change to the existing End Date.
· When the start date of a mem...