MoneyWorks Gold is the integrated Accounting system for small (and not so small) business. MoneyWorks is designed to keep a record of all your business transactions. Using the enquiry and reporting facilities, this will give you better control of your business than is possible with a manual system.
The program can keep track of your GST and/or Sales Tax commitments. Every time a transaction is entered into MoneyWorks these are automatically accounted for. This is much more cost efficient and accurate than using manual methods;
The program has an easy to use interface and can easily be learned by any computer user. You don't have to be a computer guru or accountant to use MoneyWorks. It operates in a simple and intuitive fashion, and provides all the power and functionality that a small business could require.
Using MoneyWorks you will spend less time administering your accounts and more on making your business work. It provides you with comprehensive information about your transactions in order to help you manage your business.
This tool can help you reduce your accountant's fees--instead of providing them with your cheque books and bank statements, you can just print a few reports from MoneyWorks (or provide a complete set of your accounts electronically).
· 1024x768 or larger display
· 45 days or 99 runs trial
· "demo" watermark on any forms that you customize.
· will not save changes to customized reports.
· nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed crash when sorting by custom column in bank reconciliation
· Report export no longer has double newlines
· Foreign currency writeoffs now account for GST correctly
· Orange Name drilldown arrow was nor displaying correctly
· Jobsheet.sequencenumber now available in analysis reports
· Partially shipped item codes in a Sales Order are no longer disabled (so you can enter the field and drill down)
· Fixed a rare crash in ttansaction entry
· Fixed a possible crash when importing malformed CSV
· Fixed minor memory leak on Mac when mousing over list highlight/found count display
· XML Transaction Imports are now atomic for rollback
· REST server no longer exits when clients fail to read responses
· Duplicate item code error on REST import now gives correct error message
· Fixed Prompt Payment Discount for UK VAT case
· Added Datacentre code signatures for compatibility with Mountain Lion firewall
· Worked around sandbox issues with Mountain Lion Mail that prevented attachments form working