A handy check writing and printing application that can integrate in various accounting applications, enabling you to print blank or filled checks
It can integrate with QuickBooks, Peachtree, Great Plains to allow the user to print MICR encoded checks in a single step on any check form. No longer will you have to worry about stocking inventory of multiple forms for different bank accounts.
With MultiCHAX you can even print blank checks, and deposit tickets. Using MultiCHAX, you can create both payable and payroll checks, complete with the MICR encoding, logo, signatures, and payment information.
You can do all this in a single-step using MultiCHAX. Print electronic signatures directly on your blank check stock and even preprinted checks. You can even add a second signature line when needed.
- Works with your current accounting program
- Eliminates the cost of pre-printed checks
- Use an unlimited number of companies and banks
- Print checks in a single-step
- Network compatible
- Multi-level security to prevent fraud
- Add signatures and logos
- Use any standard check style (Top, Middle, Bottom, 3 checks per sheet)
- Print deposit tickets
- Link the check number to the correct bank account
- Positive Pay and ACH features available
- Our patented feature links the check number automatically to the right bank account.
- Never again inadvertently print a check on a form for the wrong bank account.
- Use any number of companies or bank accounts with MultiCHAX.
- Seamless Integration - You merely have to choose to print to the MultiCHAX Virtual printer when printing checks within your accounting software. Once your software begins to print, MultiCHAX automatically determines which bank account you are using and prints the full check image including the MICR characters. Choose any of four different formats to print your check, including 3 checks to a page, bottom check, middle check, or top check configurations.
- Supports the use of POSITIVE PAY systems offered by banks.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 8.0.7
- Windows 8/8.1 Compatible
- Change/remove wording for 'AMOUNT'
- Change/remove currency symbol '$'
- Enable/disable of the printed word 'DATE'