Neotrek Expense Reports is a reliable and easy-to-use software that will help users manage their expenses.
Neotrek Expense Reports follows your expense patterns and has full flexibility to match individual methods, rather than needing to change methods in order to adapt to the software.
Track and manage expenses for an expense account entity with Neotrek Expense Reports. The information and data is stored to reduce data entry with automated backup of files.
Neotrek Expense Reports permits merging and validation of expense accounts with full searching and sorting capability. The software generates expense reports and graphs in standard file formats.
Expense reports automates the process of filling in vendor information by automatically filling fields by city and also by postal zip codes. Reports can also be limited to specified item characteristics and within a transaction date range.
Neotrek Expense Reports also converts and exports reports in .csv format for use with spreadsheets and database programs.
Here are some key features of "Neotrek Expense Reports":
· Follows spending patterns and methods.
Manages expenses for an account entity:
· Business, travel, project, personal or organization accounts.
Cuts, Copys, and Pastes stored transactions:
· Time saving automated vendor and data entry features.
Generates expense reports:
· Generate expense reports with a few clicks of the mouse.
Generates totals sum and average graphs:
· Generate and print up to date graphs in seconds.
Creates an unlimited number of expense accounts:
· Manages multiple expense accounts.
Uses standard file formats for portability:
· Produces reports and graphs in standard formats.
Automation assisted entry of vendor information:
· Enters vendor data by city or postal zip code lookup.
Converts expense reports to .csv format for export:
· Export report data for use in spreadsheets and databases.
Import online account statements or application data:
· Filter and import bank, credit union and billing .csv data
Create reports of a specified date range and items:
· Reporting by a subrange of sorted itemized transactions.
· 8 MB disk space
· 60 days trial period
· Nag screen
· Create New Entity functions is disabled
· Validate function is disabled
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added graphic and internal updates