NewWayService is a handy and reliable application designed to easily manage all your customers and service requests.
NewWayService is a Help Desk software solution that was designed to maximize your service center or call center department. Whatever your industry, NewWayService allows you to easily track and manage calls, requests, jobs, issues, or work orders.
With its user-friendly interface, you don't need much training to learn to use the utility. Flexible, NewWayService adapts itself to your needs, whether you are a major corporation or a self-employed worker.
NewWayService base modules are: work orders, actions and worked/ billed hours, customers and contacts, hour banks, technicians, products and serial numbers, spare parts, appointments and scheduling, work schedules and knowledge base.
NewWayService was developed specifically for companies who want to make an efficient follow-up and management of work orders. This software allows you to keep in a unique database, all the requests received, to schedule your technicians appointments according to several predefined criteria (work schedule, specialties, zones, etc.) and make the follow-up of the work done (actions) and spare parts used
on the work orders.
Here are some key features of "NewWayService":
· Visual sign (terrestrial globe) indicates which work order were created from your customer, via Internet.
· You can follow the evolution of your work orders (status changes, e-mails sent), using the Follow-up/Log option, linked to each work order.
· Search has been improved in most modules.
· You can create recursive work orders and generate them manually or automatically, on a regular basis.
· Technicians can have a reminder of their appointments directly on screen or by e-mail (or email SMS).
· Even if the NewWayService program is closed, if the Windows service is enabled, the recursive work order generation, appointment reminder, events and alerts will be processed.
· NewWayService offers an efficient follow-up of each work order by allowing you to enter actions on it.
· Each work order can contain one or several appointments and each appointment can have a specific status.
· 1 Ghz processor
· 256Mb of RAM
· 300 Mb of free disk space
· 45 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Not modified (See note at the end of this document)
· Fixed a minor problem when entering negative duration.
· Fixed display problems.