An easy way to build charts
OrgPlus is a comprehensive and reliable software that will help users create and publish certain charts.
Ensure you are always viewing the most up-to-date information by connecting OrgPlus to your HR database; and share your charts across the organization with advanced publishing capabilities.
OrgPlus is the perfect application for companies who want to analyze and visualize a workforce of 100 or several thousand employees. This industry-leading solution sets the standard for organizational charting.
With OrgPlus you can:
Create Data-Rich Org Charts Automatically
OrgPlus automatically imports employee information from virtually any source-including HR and ERP systems, ODBC, SQL Server, LDAP and Active Directory-and creates your org charts based on the data. Refine the look and feel of your charts to reflect your brand identity by using pre-built design templates and applying multiple effects.
Update Charts with One Click
Generate org charts that reflect up-to-date employee information by connecting OrgPlus to your HR system-such as SAP, Oracle, and Kronos-or simply import data manually from any source. One-click data refresh eliminates the need to re-import data as it changes in your database; or you can schedule routine data refreshes in advance.
Share Charts Across Your Organization
Publish entire charts-not just images of charts-directly on a corporate intranet or shared network to enable collaboration between groups. And share your charts by publishing them in their entirety to MS Word, PowerPoint or Adobe PDF and allowing others to view, search, and print or save them.
Analyze and Understand Your Workforce
Use built-in spreadsheet functions and dynamic reporting capabilities to turn OrgPlus Professional into a decision-making tool for your company. Build what-if business scenarios and export the data to Excel for further analysis or for inclusion in business plans and budgets.
Here are some key features of "OrgPlus":
· Intuitive Microsoft Office 2010-based User Interface puts all OrgPlus capabilities at your fingertips
· View Templates pre-built with fields and formulas to address HR challenges
· Smart Fields highlight when data in any field meets user-defined conditions
· Windows 7 Certified Compatibility ensures smooth integration
· Updated Training and Tutorials make even the most advanced features easy to use
· Improved Import Wizard guides chart creation and formatting. The Wizard allows you to specify fields, chart styles and more during the import process
· Symbols Library allows you to replace text with easy to understand visual icons
· Designer Templates and Samples help you quickly create professional-looking charts
· Formatting Options like font, color, style, and text alignment provide greater control over your chart design
· Insert pictures into boxes and free-floating objects
· Sub-Charts make large charts manageable by breaking them into smaller sections
· Profiles display additional details for communication and analysis
· OrgTree Panel enables views and editing of entire hierarchy
· Print Charts for distribution and sharing
· Create Directories, Phone and Email lists for quick contact
· Hotspots or Hyperlinks display related information
· Publish Charts in HTML for websites and intranets
· Import Data from ODBC, Oracle, LDAP, TXT, XLS and XML
· Export Data to Excel, CSV for additional analysis
· Customizable Formulas allow you to create hierarchy-driven metrics within your charts
· Advanced Search lets you run ad hoc queries and quickly identify people based on specific or multiple criteria
· Advanced Import features allow you to handle duplicate records, filter data, sort by specific criteria, and more
· User defined Archiving Rules enable you to retrieve past and present information
· Publish Charts in Microsoft Word or PowerPoint format to include in documents
· Publish Charts in Navigable PDF format including clickable arrows for easily moving through the chart
· Publish Charts to the Web either in HTML or for the OrgPlus free browser plug-in
· Scheduled Data Synchronization with source data keeps your chart information up to date
· Scheduled Automatic Chart Updates keep the chart current on web, corporate intranet or shared network drive
· Automatic Email Distribution simplifies chart sharing with co-workers
· Pentium processor or equivalent > 500MHz
· 80MB of free disk space
· Must have administrative rights to install OrgPlus
· At least 256 MB RAM
· Internet Explorer 8
· 1024 x 768 resolution (1280 x 1024 recommended)
· Internet connectivity recommended for product activation
· Microsoft Office 2003 / 2010
· 30 days trial
· You can save only 5 items
· You are limited to 1000 boxes per chart
· Printed or published charts will have "Evaluation Version" watermark
· Nag screen