Pacific Timesheet is a powerful and useful software pacakage which will help you in managing work time and employees.
Only Pacific Timesheet allows you to run your time tracking solutions on any database, operating system, and hardware so you can preserve and protect your timesheet software assets over time.
Only Pacific Timesheet provides the most customizable and extensible timesheet platform in business today.
With Pacific Timesheet, your technology investment grows in value with a well-defined product roadmap, backed by Pacific Timesheet's Rapid Support and money back guarantee.
All time tracking processes across all functions and divisions can be integrated into one system worldwide, supporting any foreign language, company terminology, and integrating with any payroll, accounting, HR or other critical systems.
Because of its superior application platform and architecture, Pacific Timesheet expands and grows with your business. Its open standards ensure its flexibility and scalability for any time and work tracking business application.
Here are some key features of "Pacific Timesheet":
· Automated approvals workflow that allows employees and resources to submit detailed timesheets and time tracking data to multiple approvers. System users can track the approval process at every stage.
· Approvers can configure their own approval dashboard views of timesheet data for their approvals.
· The system allows many approval levels, each configured within the employee's profile.
· Each approval level has backup approvers who can step in any time to approve for an approver.
Payroll manager approvals:
· Payroll managers can have a payroll approval that tags timesheets as payroll exported or paid.
Billing manager approvals:
· Billing managers can have a billing approval that tags timesheets as billing exported or billed.
· Supervisor approvals allow for direct reports to be accountable to their supervisors on time worked, time off requested and taken.
· Approvers can reject any timesheet time entry with detailed rejections comments or instructions.
Time off rejections/comments:
· Approvers can reject any leave request with detailed rejection comments or instructions.
· Allows approvers to approve or reject timesheets at the summary level based upon summary information such as total hours or leave.
· Approvers can make detailed partial approvals on timesheet line items.
· status Employees can check the status of a timesheet real time by clicking on the status link.
Timesheet status reports:
· A report generated from approval dashboards that shows the details of timesheets filtered by time period, status and approval level.
· IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
· PC or Macintosh with Intel Pentium 4-compatible 2 GHz processor
· 250 MB of available hard disk space
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Asset Tracking Support:
· We are excited to announce that Pacific Timesheet now has an Asset Tracking module. This new module is extremely flexible and allows you to track the usage of everything from materials and equipment to even expenses. You can enable this from the System > General > Asset Tracking Options page, and the online help topic will provide you with detailed information. (Build 502)
New Absence Points Policy Rules:
· There is a new set of policy rules to handle assigning absence points or demerits for coming in late, leaving early, etc. From the System > Policies page click the Help link for more information. (Build 517)
Overtime Policy Rules Now Supports Holiday Work:
· You can now have work hours on holidays be counted as overtime (or doubletime). From the System > Policies page click the Help link for more information. (Build 520)
9/80 Overtime Policy Rules Now Supports Leave:
· You can now include leave such as Holiday as part of regular work in the 9/80 ...