Professionals Mobile Business (formerly Professionals Cashbook) 7.0
A powerful software application bent on providing business users with a simple means of dealing with bank reconciliation and tax liability
Track who owes you money, what actions are due and send out reminders when required. In addition, if you need to, you can set up a stock system that works with your invoices and supplier orders.
The software has been designed to be easy to set up and can be run on any computer system from tablet (not RT-based) to PC. A networked option is available.
- Control the format of invoices, quotes and statements:
- Invoices, quotes and client statements can be set up to match your requirements.
- Optionally include a payment slip, conditions of sale, warranty, returns policy, bank account for payment deposit.
- Use your own preprinted letterhead. Add your own logo.
- Email invoices, quotes, orders (client and supplier) and statements.
- Streamline your customer relationships. Email the required documents.
- Add friendly reminders and request read receipts from within the program.
- Single click to calculate G.S.T.:
- The Professionals G.S.T. calculation is probably the quickest on the market. Once you have completed one return the software knows when your next return is due and calculates the G.S.T. totals as soon as you start it up.
- Send the G.S.T. return the software generates to the I.R.D. Or copy and paste the totals into your online I.R.D. return.
- Switch G.S.T. accounting basis with one keystroke. G.S.T. imputation changes immediately. No other changes required.
- Complete debtors management:
- Check client debt and send statements out in a timely manner. Client billing provides access to all key client account details.
- Debtors aging - both printed and screen enquiry. Client balances and work in progress.
- Client "quick quotes". Produce accurate quotes and estimates based on your inventory. When accepted, turn it into an invoice at the click of a button.
- Comprehensive Stock management:
- Includes a complete stock management system.
- Arrange volume discounts as well as specials and customer discounts.
- Import supplier price lists.
- Carry out stock take and obtain stock valuation at the click of a button.
- Other features:
- End of period adjustments. Set up journals and make the required end of period adjustments to ensure your end of year balances are correct.
- Complete reporting - Aged debtors, supplier charges, transaction audits, trial balance, profit and loss, balance sheet, bank statements, and many more.
- Assets register - purchase capital items, sale and depreciation.
- The software uses a local database. That means you always have access to it even when out of Internet coverage. However you can backup to, and recover from, a Cloud drive if you have set one up.
Professionals Mobile Business (formerly Professionals Cashbook)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 4.1
- Version 4.1 includes the facility to be used in Australia.
- It includes the Australian GST worksheet and a largely redesigned interface to remove New Zealand-centric features.