Quick Pallet Maker is an application that helps you optimize the amount of products you can ship on a pallet load.
The program input can be made starting from the Primary Package dimensions or the full box dimensions. QPM can work with standard case and pallet sizes along with metric and Imperial units.
QPM contains advanced features such as the fill case option and the advanced input option, in which one variable can be tested across a range in order to obtain the optimal result.
The output can then be printed or exported to a wide variety of graphical formats. QPM includes an option to export box coordinates to a CNC machine and an option to export a palletizing movie in QuickTime format.
· 1 GB RAM
· Minimum resolution 1024x768 pixels
· QuickTime 6 or later is required for exporting reports to various graphics formats and to export movies
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
· You cannot export or save in trial mode
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [All] AF: Maximum pallet load height for standard pallets can be edited and used for load calculations. For an example movie of how this is done, please click here.
· [APnShip] BF: Some pallet calculations were showing an incorrect drawing.