QuickMark is a handy and reliable application designed to scan and decode various types of barcodes from image files or directly from the webcam.
QuickMark is able to process a wide array of 1D and 2D barcodes formats including Quick Code, QR Code, Data Matrix, EAN, Code 128, Code 39, etc.
QuickMark is also able to create barcodes from phone numbers, URLs, text, emails and vcards.
· 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
· 30 MB HDD space
· Webcam: Microsoft WDM compatible, 0.3MP or above
· Display: 96 dpi
· .NET Framework 2.2 or above
· Microsoft Outlook
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 (or higher)
· Firefox 1.0
· Support is restricted to just a few barcode formats
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for white-on-black barcodes.